Protocol for the yogi:
1. You must register online before class so that the studio has an overview of who is present and the numbers can be controlled. Payment can only be made online.
2. Questions for the health check are asked during the registration of a yoga class. Unfortunately, if one of the questions is answered with YES, you are not allowed to enter the studio.
3. You must bring your own yoga mat, and possibly other props such as a blanket, blocks, etc. If you do not yet have your own mat, you can temporarily bring a large towel.
4. Preferably do not use the changing rooms. You must arrive dressed in yoga clothes, with as few items with you as possible. Possibly bring your own drinking bottle.
5. Please go to the toilet at home and use the toilets in the studio as little as possible.
6. Unfortunately, there is no more room for the cup of tea afterwards. You are requested to leave the studio immediately after the yoga class.
7. Upon entry, wash hands and / or disinfect with hand gel. You can dry with the paper towels.
8. There will be a routing (with the 1.5 meter observance) that will guide you through the rooms. There are markings where you can stand or wait.
9. The studio mats will be ready in the yoga room. These are at least 1.5 meters apart. You should put your own mat over these mats and not move them. Clean your own mat at home.
10. During the class you cannot go to the toilet, only if the placement of your mat allows it (close to the door). If you know in advance that you have to leave quickly or have to go to the toilet during the class, make sure you go into the yoga room last and choose a place near the door.
11. If you sneeze, use your elbow and not your hand.
12. The teacher will no longer be able to make adjustments, only verbally.
13. When leaving the yoga room this will go one by one. Follow the instructions of the teacher.
14. Please don’t come too early. Maximum 15 minutes before the start of the class.
CORONA HEALTH CHECK:
Please answer the following questions for yourself. When one of the questions below is answered with YES, you cannot come to the yoga class.
1. Have you had one or more complaints in the past 24 hours such as coughing, colds, increased temperature, fever, shortness of breath or loss of smell and / or taste?
2. Do you currently have a roommate with a fever and / or shortness of breath?
3. Have you had the new coronavirus and has it been diagnosed in the past 7 days (in a lab)?
4. Do you have a roommate / family member with the new coronavirus and have you had contact with him / her in the past 14 days while he / she still had complaints?
5. Are you quarantined because you have had direct contact with someone who has been diagnosed with the new coronavirus?